Tuesday 29 December 2015

Trees and Stuff

Hellooo!
 Hope you've all been enjoying the festive season by listening to Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' a concerning number of times.
A couple of days ago I took some pictures with a Holga Turret Lens ; I really liked the lo-fi images that can be created really quite easily.I found the 'colour filter turret' worked well when shooting woodland areas and instantly made the images  more interesting-  the options on  'special lens' turret I thought were better suited to buildings/etc.
The pictures below were taken using the yellow filter/one of the many kaleidoscope-y options on the turrets.






 I definitely need to continue using this lens on varying subject matters to reach its full potential - I think it could create some really interesting portraits.But for now I thought I'd share a few of these dark blurred pictures of trees and stuff.
Kate
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment